The United Kingdom (UK) is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe. The country includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands. The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and eighth-largest economy by purchasing power parity.
UK Company Formation
Forming a company in UK allows you to take advantage of profitable regulations within Europe. With 110 bilateral treaties, Britain has one of the best tax treaty network in the world.
Features and Advantages
- Stable jurisdiction with very good reputation
- 20% tax rate
- Flexibility in company structure
- No minimum capital requirement
- Annual report required
- Only one director and one shareholder are required
- VAT registration is obligatory for companies with a turnover of over £77,000
- Information about directors and shareholders will appear on public record*
* Nominee Services can be use for privacy